Knit whatever Cocoknits Method pattern you want, whenever you want, however you want. That's the philosophy behind our newest knit-a-long. It's a "choose your own adventure" of sorts. But the best part? We don't have an end date...and we don't plan on setting one, so you can join over and over again. That's why we're calling this the Cocoknits Method Everlasting KAL.
Read the details below to learn how to sign up, about prizes, and how to make the most of your experience.
How to Sign Up:
Like the rest of this KAL, you have choices on how you sign up.
First decide who you're doing it with:
- Reach out to your LYS and see if they're participating or if they plan to host a KAL soon.
- Start your own KAL group with your closest knitting pals.
- Go solo! Sometimes knitting by yourself on the couch is the best, right?
Then decide how you'll follow along:
- If you're participating with an LYS, they may have their own timeline to follow or they may have you follow along by signing up for our emails.
- Sign up for emails! Our emails will guide you through the KAL over an 8 week period (you can see a breakdown of that timeline below). The emails will offer reminders and motivation to keep up with the project along with tips and tricks for each section.
- Follow along by reading the content below at your own pace.
When you sign up for our emails, you'll receive a coupon code for a free Cocoknits Method pattern of your choice with any tool purchase from our website (note: this doesn't include patterns exclusively sold in the Cocoknits Sweater Workshop). This promotion will be active from January 28th 2022 - July 31st 2022.
In addition to our promotion, we're giving away prizes throughout the year for the KAL. Every 3 months (in the beginning of February, April, July, and October) we will give away a $100 gift card to our website. Enter to win a prize by....
- Sharing your project on Instagram, Facebook, or our Ravelry Forum.
- Every post counts as a separate entry (both work-in-progress and final pictures are considered).
- For Facebook and Instagram, make sure to tag us and use #TheEverlastingKAL to be considered for prizes.
- We encourage you to share progress pictures once you complete each section of the pattern - it doesn't have to be a Finished Object to win!
I Have Project Questions...
If you have questions that you think would be helpful for the whole group, feel free to write a comment at the end of this page. You can also reach out through email at firstname.lastname@example.org