Designed to accompany our Leather Handle Kit - Short, the Yeti Bag is both fun and fuzzy. Knit from the bottom up with a Provisional Cast-On, you can easily modify this bag to be as large or small as you’d like. With such a simple pattern, you can really adapt it to be anything you want - the possibilities are endless. Easily add and remove the handles for washing with their minimal no-sew design. Paired together, this bag and these handles are a woolly perfect match.
See it on Ravelry
You will receive a download link once your purchase is complete.
Your pdf will remain in your account at Cocoknits where you can access it 24/7 with no expiration.
- Circumference: 18” / 46 cm
- Depth: 12” / 20 cm
- Approximately 70 yards / 64 meters of bulky weight yarn that gets gauge
Big Bad Wool Baby Yeti
- 85% Baby Alpaca, 15% Fine Merino Wool; 109 yds / 100 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g skein
- 1 skein in Natural [ivory]
- US 10.5 / 6.5 mm (or size for fabric you like) 16” circular needle
- US 5 / 3.75 mm needles (optional for Jeny’s Stretchy BO)
12 sts and 16 rnds = 4” / 10 cm square in St st
NOTE: Gauge is not terribly important—it’s more important that you get a fabric that suits you.
On p. 3 should read:
- US US 10.5 / 6.5 mm (or size for fabric you like) 32” / 80 cm circular needle. Needle should be long enough to do Magic Loop (or use dpns)
- Extra US 10.5 / 6.5 mm dpn or circ for working PCO
- US 10.5 / 6.5 mm 16” / 40 cm circular needle (optional for knitting body of bag)
- US 5 / 3.75 mm needle (optional for Jeny's Stretchy BO)