This 2x2 ribbed wrap can be worn over any top and fits nicely under a coat. Its provisional CO and short-rows create a shape that will rest comfortably on your shoulders and help it to stay in place. Perfect for when you don't know what to do with a less-than-sweater quantity of yarn. This pattern is also easily adapted for different gauges and sizes.
See it on Ravelry
You will receive a download link once your purchase is complete.
Your pdf will remain in your account at Cocoknits where you can access it 24/7 with no expiration.
- Finished Width: 32" / 81 cm
- Finished Length
- From Center Neck to Bottom of Back: 20" / 51 cm
- From center neck to bottom of fronts: 30" / 76 cm
- Approx 600 yds / 550 m bulky weight yarn
Sheep Dreams farm yarn (held double)
- 50% shetland, 50% alpaca. 220 yds / 201 m per skein
- 8 skeins in color Oatmeal [tan]
Fibre Company Tundra
- 60% baby alpaca, 30% merino wool, 10% silk. 120yds/ 109 m per 100g per skein
- 5 skeins in Petrel [dark gray]
- 55% merino wool, 45% organic cotton. 109 yds/100 m per 50g per skein
- 6 skeins in color 7 [medium gray]
Blue Sky Fibers Techno
- 68% Baby Alpaca / 22% Silk / 10% Extra Fine Merino; 120 yds / 109 m per 1.75 oz / 50g skein
- 5 skeins in color 1974, Smoke [light gray]
- US 10.5 / 6.5mm
Change needle size to obtain a fabric you like. See notes in pattern for adjusting pattern for your gauge.
- scrap yarn if using PCO method other than Judy's PCO
- 1 stitch marker (optional)
12 sts in 4" over pattern st.