When traveling, Julie wanted something that kept her tools organized, was lightweight and durable, roomy but compact, and gave her quick access to whatever she was looking for. Her answer is the Project Wallet. This standing accordion pouch is ideal for organizing all of the tools and needles needed for any knit or crochet project - whether traveling or at home. It's small enough to throw into your project bag, but big enough to fit everything you'll need. With 11 pockets and 3 removable tabbed folders, it expands to hold all the tools and notions for your current project. The top flap extends over the pockets and is secured with a waxed cotton cord that winds around an all-natural corozo button. It stands upright on a flat surface when expanded for easy access. Made of the same washable kraft paper fabric as many of our popular products; it is easy to clean and eco-friendly.
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- 5.5" / 14 cm tall x 5.5 / 14 cm wide x 1/2" / 1 cm deep (when flat) / 5" / 12.5 cm deep (when expanded)
- 11 pockets
- 5 large, 2 medium, & 4 small
- Top flap extends over the pockets to close, secured with a waxed cotton cord
- Eco-friendly corozo button
- plant based, sustainable material made from the seeds of the tagua palm tree
- plastic-free and biodegradable
- Stands upright when expanded
- Includes 3 removable tab folders.
- Project Wallet with 11 pockets, attached waxed cotton cord, and corozo button
- 3 removable tab folders
- Organize all the tools needed for a project
- Fits inside a tote, backpack or basket
- Pull top flap over the pockets
- Wrap waxed cotton cord around wallet and button
- Expand to stand upright
- Pull up removable tab folders to access small items
- See "A Look Inside the Project Wallet" for more tips and tricks
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. Machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.
See our tutorial "How to Wash Kraft Paper Fabric Products" and our Instagram Highlights called "Kraft Fabric."