This 2x2 ribbed wrap can be worn over any top and fits nicely under a coat. Its provisional CO and short-rows create a shape that will rest comfortably on your shoulders and help it to stay in place. Perfect for when you don't know what to do with a less-than-sweater quantity of yarn. This pattern is also easily adapted for different gauges and sizes.
See it on Ravelry
You will receive a download link once your purchase is complete.
Your pdf will remain in your account at Cocoknits where you can access it 24/7 with no expiration.
Wrap is 32 in./81 cm. wide. Finished length 20 in./51 cm. from center neck to bottom of back. Finished length 30 in./76 cm. from center neck to bottom of fronts.
- Approx 600 yds / 550 m bulky weight yarn
- 55% merino wool, 45% organic cotton. 109 yds/100 m per 50g per skein
- 6 skeins in color 7
Fibre Company Tundra
- 60% baby alpacka, 30% merino wool, 10% silk. 120yds/ 109 m per 100g per skein
- 5 skeins in Petrel
- US 10.5 / 6.5mm
Change needle size to obtain a fabric you like. See notes in pattern for adjusting pattern for your gauge.
- scrap yarn if using PCO method other than Judy's PCO
- 1 stitch markers (optional)
12 sts in 4" over pattern st.