Zip reminds me of a bull fight… you hold it out, your little Wild-One runs into it, you zip them down the back as they dash by and away they go! No struggle pulling it over the head or keeping it on because once they are zipped in, they can’t get it off.
See it on Ravelry
You will receive a download link once your purchase is complete.
Your pdf will remain in your account at Cocoknits where you can access it 24/7 with no expiration.
chest: 20 (22.5, 24) in / 51 (57, 61) cm
- length: 9.5 (10.5, 11.5) in / 24 (26, 29) cm
Note: Keep in mind that tweaking the gauge gives you more sizing options. For instance, knitting the largest size at 4.5 sts/inch instead of 5 sts/inch will give you a 26.5" chest
- Approx 400 (500, 600) yds any dk weight yarn that yields gauge
- Big Bad Wool Weepaca
- 50% washable merino, 50% baby alpaca, 95yds per 50g skein
- 4 (5, 6) skeins Raw White
Blue Sky Alpaca skinny organic
- 100% color grown cotton, 150 yds/65 g
- 3 (4, 5) skeins
- US 6 / 4 mm circ 29" long (straight needles will also work)
- US 6 / 4 mm dpns or long circ for magic loop on sleeves
Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- 4 opening stitch markers
- Plastic non-separating zipper approx 18 (20, 22)". You can cut the zipper down to size needed so if in doubt buy longer
20 sts and 28 rows = 4 in / 10 cm in St st.