Malabrigo yarn is so soft… wearing these loafers is like walking in a cloud.
See it on Ravelry
You will receive a download link once your purchase is complete.
Your pdf will remain in your account at Cocoknits where you can access it 24/7 with no expiration.
- Small: women’s US 6–8
- Medium: women’s US 8–10
- Large: men’s US 10–12
The pattern is the same for each of the sizes. The needle size determines the size of the slipper. The loafers will stretch with wearing, so if in doubt, knit a size smaller.
- approx 420 (420, 420) yds / 384 (384, 384) m of worsted weight yarn, held doubled
- -- OR --
- approx 210 (210, 210) yds / 192 (192, 192) m bulky weight yarn, held single
Malabrigo Merino Worsted,100% merino wool, 210 yds per 100g skein
2 skeins, used doubled throughout
- small: one 40" or longer, or two shorter US 8 / 5 mm circ
- medium: one 40" or longer, or two shorter US 9 / 5.5 mm circ
- large: one 40" or longer, or two shorter US 10 / 6 mm circ
Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Scrap yarn for embellishments.
All sizes are knit in stockinette st with one strand of bulky or two strands of worsted held together.
- Small: 16 sts across 4 in / 10 cm St st
- Medium: 15 sts across 4 in / 10 cm St st
- Large: 14 sts across 4 in / 10 cm St st