Not all of our products are just for knitters, and the Accessory Roll is one of those items that could be loved by just about anyone, maker and non-maker alike. While Julie initially created the Accessory Roll to fill with knitting tools (many of ours fit perfectly inside) she found herself using the Accessory Roll for All of the Things! This organizational tool has saved us in organizing small items when traveling, for that pesky junk drawer, with little bathroom items, and so much more. Watch the video above to hear how Julie uses hers or check out our list of other ways we use the Accessory Roll below.
Before we begin, a couple tips:
- Each pouch can be removed and taken on-the-go and snapped back into the Accessory Roll.
- For added organization, try labeling each compartment with lab tape. You can find the kind Julie used here.
Small Things We Keep Organized in the Accessory Roll:
- Lip balms, lipstick
- Bobby pins, hair ties, and clips
- Cords, ear buds, and chargers
- Small treats, mints, and cough drops
- Roll-on perfume, tinctures, and eye drops
- Nails, screws, and other small fasteners
Have other unique ways you use yours? We'd love to hear about it!