HANDLES SOLD SEPARATELY.
I am always looking for attractive ways to contain and organize my stuff, from knitting tools left behind wherever I was last knitting to little office supplies scattered around my computer and everyday travel items that get lost at the bottom of a tote or backpack. I realized the washable kraft fabric used for our Accessory Roll and Project Portfolio is the perfect material - stiff enough to sit upright, but also washable (raise your hand if you’ve ever spilled an entire coffee into a tote bag?). I designed the Kraft Caddy with as many pockets as possible - on the inside and the outside - you can never have too many! The center is wide open for bigger items like knitting projects, lunch and a water bottle, a rolled-up sweater for travel - and the whole thing fits right down inside a tote. Keep it on a shelf or desk as a storage bin without handles, or add the short, wide leather handles (sold separately) so you can grab it for travel.
Note: Kraft Caddies are bundled and shipped five of one color.
Made of sturdy washable paper
Measures 6” deep x 11.5” wide x 6.5” tall / 15cm deep x 29cm wide x 16.5cm tall
3 exterior pockets
9 interior pockets
Pre-punched holes for attaching handles (optional)
- Organize various sized tools & accessories in the main compartment, interior and exterior pockets.
- Fits inside a tote, backpack or basket to add pockets for organization
- Store your knitting project in the main compartment and tools and pattern in the side pockets
- Holds your water bottle, reading glasses, pens, charging cords, and keys - whatever you need to have at hand
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf or coffee table to hold remotes, tissues, coasters, glasses
- Store your reading glasses, pens, pencils, charging cords, and tools on your desk or in your studio
- Store make-up and other get-ready-to-go-out items in your bedroom
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the handles (if applicable), machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.
See our tutorial "How to Wash Kraft Paper Fabric Products" and our Instagram Highlights called "Kraft Fabric."