- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
I often travel with my knitting, which really takes a toll on the carefully wound cakes of yarn, as I find them unwound and tangled in my knitting bag. In an effort to keep things neat, I used to use a plastic Zip-loc bag – and eventually realized I needed a better and more eco-friendly solution. I designed a container that opens wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones), and then added snaps that allow you to customize the size and configuration. The bags are made out of woven, washable paper fabric which is sturdy, yet lightweight.
Place your yarn into the unsnapped bag – the wide opening accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes. Fasten the side snaps, then run your yarn between the center snaps, or to either side when knitting with multiple strands.
Safe to machine-wash and air-dry.
Try cross stitching your mesh bag.