Cocoknits is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial Operations Manager to join our small but mighty team. Cocoknits is growing at lightning speed and there is much to do. Do you have the creativity and vision to build and execute a superb marketing plan? Do you have the operational skills to strengthen shipping and fulfillment systems? Can you work both independently and with collaborative teams? Is it your dream to help scale a highly creative woman-run start-up? Then we want you!
- Maintain inventory levels
- Work closely with fulfillment center to ensure accurate and on-time shipments.
- Drive shipping costs down and efficiencies up.
- Regularly review product pricing and adjust where appropriate
Online store management
- Work with website manager to create inviting and user-friendly online experience
- Drive traffic to online store via social media, retail newsletter, promotions, and Julie’s teaching schedule
- Work with marketing manager and wholesale manager to expand Cocoknits brand
Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Explore ways to expand products to other markets (beyond knitting supplies)
- Work with owner to develop new products and product bundles
- Strengthen Cocoknit’s end-to-end customer experience
- Build a flexible and responsive customer service infrastructure
- Respond to customer inquiries and questions
- Develop programs for repeat customers, customer loyalty, and top customers
- Develop key metrics and analytics for retail business
- Track sales, margins, and look for opportunities to expand sales and implement efficiencies
- Forecast sales and retail operations
- You have played a leadership role in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment
- Or, you have been in a management role in a larger company and have transferable skills
- You have demonstrable experience in a retail management
- You have built and/or managed an online store
- You can build, maintain and communicate key business metrics, sales reports, dashboards, and other business analytics
- You have a customer-focused orientation and experience building an excellent customer experience.
- You have a passion for all things knitting. Yes, you must know how to knit!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate. Resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered.